World's Easiest Quiz
(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
* 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
* Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
* Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named
after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
* New Zealand
10) What is the color of the black box in a
* Orange, of course.
All done? Check your answers below!
What do you mean you failed?! Pass this on to some other
Try this and see how many you can get
The average person only gets 7 right.
This is based on info, so use all lobes of your
brain. This can be more difficult than it looks - it just shows how little
most of us really see!
There are 25 questions about things we see every
day or have known about all our lives. How many can you get right? These
little simple questions are harder than you think-- it just shows you
how little we pay attention to the commonplace things of life.
Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No
looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your
desk or computer!
Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down
your answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER completing all the
REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!! BE
HONEST!!! That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE. -
If not, just have fun!
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on
the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the
? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's
4. What six colours are on the classic
's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't
have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with
your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the
flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10. Which way does water go down the drain,
counter or clockwise?
11. Which way does a "no smoking"
sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15 . How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the
right or left side?
17 . How many lug nuts are on a standard car
18. How many sides are there on a standard
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc.
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard
21 . On which playing card is the card maker's
22 . On which side of a Venetian blind is the
cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone.
What 2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black, & gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. Towards bottom right
12. 12 (no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
21. Ace of spades
23. *, #
The following short quiz
consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a
professional. Scroll down for each answer.
The questions are NOT that difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you
have answered the question!
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and
close the door.
question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in
the elephant and close the door.
tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals
attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer: The Elephant.
elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.
tests your memory.
even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still
have one more chance to show your true abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and
you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?
Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across.
Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal
tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals
they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several
correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the
theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.
Send this out to frustrate all of your smart friends.
PS: Just the fact that I sent it to you should make you feel good.